VetStem Platelet Therapy Kits
The principle is to accelerate lagging internal healing processes by amplifying the biological signals that would naturally occur when platelets aggregate at a site of injury. By concentrating platelets and releasing more of those growth factors than would naturally occur – the intended effect is to attract stem cells and stimulate local tissue repair processes.
PALL V‐PET™ Veterinary Platelet Enhancement Therapy
V‐PET™ is a new regenerative medicine system, available to veterinarians nationwide through VetStem Biopharma. This new system
provides a convenient means to concentrate platelets and their associated growth factors from an animal's own blood (10ml to 55ml) for use as platelet enhancement therapy.
Using V‐PET™ a veterinarian can have an injectable platelet concentrate rich in biologically active cytokines and growth
factors ready in about 30 minutes (from blood collection to in‐situ injections).
- Single use all‐inclusive kit
- Closed sterile system (can be used in the surgery suite)
- Gentle 3X‐7X* platelet concentration (gravity filtration based)
- No centrifuge required (no capital equipment, "portable" system)
- Supported by veterinary peer reviewed publications (JAVMA V-PET Abstract)
V-PET Owner Handout
* 3X concentration for standard 40lbs dog, up to 7X concentration for standard horse.
VetStem GenesisCS-2 Platelet Rich Plasma Kit
A Rich Source of Autologous Growth Factors and Bio-Scaffolding
Optimized for Equine Use. For veterinary use only.
VetStem Genesis CS-2 Instructions
- Qualified with equine blood (average 5.4x increase when 6cc of PRP obtained)
- 60mls anticoagulated blood produces 6mls PRP
- ACD anticoagulant included
- Competitively priced
- Fits into IRAP™ centrifuge - no adapter necessary
- Autologous. Reduced risk of infectious disease transmission
- Patient side treatment, quick and easy to prepare
- Closed system, minimizes risk of contamination
VetStem Genesis CS-2 Detailer
Learn more about PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
Instructions for the previous GenesisCS kit (no anticoagulant included) can be found
HERE. It is important to
use the correct instruction with each kit. The original GenesisCS separation tube disc
is white. The newer GenesisCS-2 disc is blue.
Centrifuge Speed Calculator
In order to calculate the RPM’s needed for your centrifuge please enter the radius of the rotor and enter the centimeters below.
Need help measuring your rotor? Click HERE for instructions on how to measure your centrifuge rotor.
Veterinarians - Call 858-748-2004 to place your order